Sunday, January 25, 2009

My 303, blocking

So here's what I ended up submitting this week!

From about 110-200, Stewie is doubling over and looking around. I plan to add in a full body tremble, once I take it out of stepped. My plan was to bring it to clamped, get the poa I want first, then add some keys and overlap, then jitter the handles in the graph editor. Does that make any sense? I did it on accident in my last test and I think I figured out how it works...
I adjusted the overall pacing, is it working for you? Any areas that are too slow or too fast for you? It actually worked out where I had to cut on the action. So I left it on a sort of stretch drawing.
I know there are a lot of ugly poses in there. I have been having a SERIOUS time trying to get the shapes I want. Do you have any tips? Sometimes I am fighting between getting the shapes/silhouette and physical mechanics/rig proportions.

No comments: