Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Omission

It has been a while since I have posted. So much has happened! Hopefully my animator's eye has been steadily improving.

So Class 2 (Body Mechanics with Dimos Vrysellas) at AnimationMentor ended in December. I realize now that I didn't post ANYTHING during my last test in that term. The last one was super fun. It was basically a physicality test on showing weight with the whole body, specifically with the arms. There is what the test looked like when the term ended!



So I didn't get a chance to take the second character out of blocking. =/
I am really tempted to go back to that and finish the other character. I'm not sure if it is a smart decision, or if I should just focus all my attention to the test I am doing in Class 3 now.
Here is my progress reel of all my Class 2 work (revised the previous tests a bit):

No comments: