Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Extra Day

That's right! I get a extra day at AM!! Apparently the staff is doing some maintenance to the website that absolutely cannot wait. So all the students have an extra day to submit their work.
As a result, I am I'm trying to really get into my keys and make sure things are arc'ing the way I want them to. This leads me to the dilemma I'm having. =)

I am worried that I may be oversimplifying some of my arcs. Mostly in the head/shoulders. I tracked the arcs of the upper body, and gave them smoother arcs, so it was not so distracting to the eye. But now I feel like I have lost some of the believability. I guess I am unsure when it is okay to ruin a nice arc to keep believable overlap and when it isn't, if that makes sense.

I was talking to another AMer about this issue, and he said it was a matter of how stylized/real I want the test to look. In the end, I guess that means this is a personal choice, but I would really like to know what you think anyways.

head/shoulder arc A and B (between 77-96)
head/shoulder arc C and D (between 96-120)

No comments: